Palm or equalient supported by FreeBSD

Uwe Laverenz uwe at laverenz.de
Thu Nov 4 03:26:41 PST 2004

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 12:04:13PM +0100, Espen Tagestad wrote:

> that support syncronizing with FreeBSD? I currently have a Palm Tungsten
> T, but I've given up trying to get it work under FreeBSD. I need

I don't know the Tungsten T, but we have a Palm IIIx and a Palm m100
synchronizing with gnome-pilot and FreeBSD 4.x. The only thing that
had to be configured was the users access rights to the serial device.

Our palms are connected via serial cable, not USB, is USB the reason
for your problems?

cu,
Uwe