The Best Laptop

Brian Behlendorf brian at hyperreal.org
Mon Mar 29 21:20:39 PST 2004

I've got this too, under 5-CURRENT, but I can't get atapicam to work; if I
compile it in the kernel then it won't boot if the CD-RW is attached.
Without it in the kernel, I can't burn CDs (unless there's some tool that
supports IDE CD burning?).  Any idea?

They've gotten suspend/resume working under Linux: check out

http://mrohne.home.cern.ch/mrohne/P2120/P2120_Linux_S3.html

but it sounds like a Mighty Hack.

        Brian