does freebsd has something like acpid?

Toxa postfix at sendmail.ru
Mon Mar 29 13:03:37 PST 2004

Hello

Maybe my question is quite stupid but I still can't work it out.
You know, in linux we have acpid daemon and a couple of scripts in
/etc/acpid. So, when any acpi state changes (due to closing laptop lid, for
example), acpid detects it via proc interface and executes appropriate
script (turning off the lid, for example). But as far as I know freebsd has
no any userland acpi daemon, so I can't imagine how, for example,
ajust lid brightness according to plugging/unplugging AC cable, etc.
So wouls you mind to point how to handle acpi changes in freebsd?

--
Best regards,
 Toxa                          mailto:postfix at sendmail.ru