5.2.1 on Thinkpad X31

Jonas Lindgren jonas at wickweb.se
Sat Mar 13 06:05:02 PST 2004

Hi all!

I've got the tip to try installing FreeBSD using VMware from Windows,
and I'm going to try that. I'm then going to remove the Windows
partition and resize the FreeBSD using growfs. I'm going to post the
result here on mobile mailing list later tonight, if someone is
interested.

Thanks for the advices!

Regards / Jonas Lindgren