Thinkpad 600E and 5.2

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Fri Jul 30 11:49:10 PDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 01:53:18PM -0400, Cody Baker wrote:
> This didn't work for me, infact it seemed to make it just flat out not
> recognize the cards.  I went ahead and put -current on it and it works
> wonderfully now.

	Well, at this end, the new configuration still doesn't work.

	The kernel recognizes the Xircom as a "dc0"; it says the card
	is a 100baseTX.  I've check the cables: good.  I've checked
	everyything else I can think of.  No joy.

	What knd of card do you have?
	How did you get -current on your 600E without a network link?
	CDn burner maybe?

	thanks,

	gary

--