Thinkpad 600E and 5.2

Victor Bratsev vbratsev at apt-telecom.ru
Thu Jul 29 04:59:51 PDT 2004

Sorry for delay.

My unresolved problems are "watchdog timeout; resetting card" and
unreachability of the host from network and network from the host. I don't
understand what it means so I silly trying what is coming in my head:
ifconfig-down/ifconfig-up aren't help as removing/inserting of a card. One
technic is helping - "nmap -P0 <any-host-in-lan>" :)) so as reboot :((

I give it up while I'll have some time to knew about watchdogs and try to
resolve it.