acpi on thinkpad t23

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Mon Jul 19 08:52:18 PDT 2004

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 13:03:18 -0500
vladimir at math.uic.edu wrote:

> It is on a FAT32 partition occupied by WinXP.

Aha, the same setup as I have then (c:\hiberfil.sys or something like
that.)
Did you have to do anything special to make the laptop recognize the
hibernation file from FreeBSD?

> Look under Support on IBM's website -- search for an ibm utility on
> a boot floppy that sets up hibernation file or partition.

I know about this utility (I have downloaded it), but the problem is
that I don't have a floppy drive for the T41.
BTW, will any USB floppy drive work on a T41?
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,