Centrino speed setting

sebastian ssmoller sebastian.ssmoller at web.de
Sat Jul 10 06:30:01 PDT 2004

hi,

> On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 02:12:50PM +0200, Arne Schwabe wrote:
> > runtime cpu setting does not work on centrinos so far, it just stays
> > the speed the notebook had while booting.

hhmm i'm a bit confused ... i have an asus m2400n which is a centrino
and when i change hw.acpi.cpu.throttle_state the cpu speed changes
definitively too ...

so runtime cpu speed setting seems to work for me ...

(...)

regards,
seb

--
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add,
but when there is nothing left to take away."