is nForce3 chipset really junk?

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 10:36:01 PDT 2004

is the nForce3 chipset really junk?

See Chip(set)s section of the following link:
http://withagen.dyndns.org/FreeBSD/notes/amd64-hardware.html

=====
Many's the night [my wife] Dolores and I have sat in the living room watching Red Skelton and Bob Newhart, two of her favorites, and no matter how funny they are, she always keeps a straight face. If they get too screamingly funny for her to stand it, she excuses herself and leaves the room to laugh. That's what I call a perfect wife.

Bob Hope

If history always begins this morning, the world holds
exciting surprises around every corner (241).

Ann Coulter. Treason.