5.2 install cd hangs on boot

Thomas Repantis "trep.againstspammers." at cs.ucr.edu
Fri Jan 23 14:18:27 PST 2004

Hi,

make sure you are booting without any pccards inserted.
You might also find this useful:
http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~trep/tsrT40freebsd.html
along with other webpages devoted to FreeBSD on T40.
Generally a nice combination!

Cheers,
Thomas

--
"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem,
see a fine picture, and -if possible- speak a few reasonable words."