More power patches

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Feb 29 11:09:02 PST 2004

In message: <20040229171444.I615 at korben.in.tern>
            Lukas Ertl <le at FreeBSD.org> writes:
: A long time ago, on Wed, 7 Jan 2004, M. Warner Losh wrote:
:
: > I've updated the power patches.
: > [...]
: > 	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/power.20040107.diff
:
: Hi Warner,
:
: is there a chance that these patches will be integrated at some time?
: Especially the new suspend and resume stuff has helped my UHCI ports to
: survive the suspend/resume cycle...

Yes.  I plan on integrating them in the next few weeks.  There are
some minor issues with them, however, that people have identified.  I
may go ahead and commit the power part of them, and leave the lazy
resource allocation parts out.

Warner