In another story.. Which USB->BT adapter to buy?

Gunnarsson, Mikael Mikael.Gunnarsson at octapharma.se
Thu Feb 26 01:49:53 PST 2004

I'm looking to equip my laptop with an USB->Bluetooth adapter, and I need to know which adapters I can expect to work with FreeBSD. I looked at the list of supported bluetooth devices on the freebsd web site, but I haven't been able to locate any of the mentioned devices in my area. However, I blindly assume that like wifi devices, most bluetooth devices are actually the same product in a different set of clothes..

I'm currently weighing between the Belkin F8T003 (http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=200583&pcount=&Product_Id=134431) and the D-link DBT-120 (http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=34).. Does either of these work with FreeSBD?

/M