ndis wrapper question

Sanjay Makadia sanjaymakadia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 23:21:03 PST 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanjay Makadia <sanjaymakadia at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 06:19:37 +0000
Subject: ndis wrapper question
To: freebsd-emulation at freebsd.org

I am using freebsd 5.3 with ndis support.  I am using netgear wg311
wireless pci card.  I was able to load the ndis module and it was able
to recognize my pci card.  I can use it perfectly fine when i am
browsing on the internet.  However when i try to download a binary
file, the ndis driver gets stuck after some time and becomes
unresponsive.  I have to unload the module and reload it to make it
work.  I am sure i am missing some configuration.  Here is the output
i am getting for ifconfig ndis0:
freebsd# ifconfig ndis0
ndis0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        inet6 fe80::20f:b5ff:fe06:e3a3%ndis0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x4
        inet 192.168.2.51 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.2.255
        ether 00:0f:b5:06:e3:a3
        media: IEEE 802.11 Wireless Ethernet autoselect
        status: associated
        ssid MSHOME 1:MSHOME
        channel 6 authmode OPEN powersavemode OFF powersavesleep 100
        rtsthreshold 2312 protmode CTS
        wepmode OFF weptxkey 1

Thank for your help in advance.  -Sanjay.