Wireless hiccup when ifconfig_xl0 enabled...

Tobias Roth roth at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Dec 5 03:03:56 PST 2004

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 11:15:29AM +0100, Kiffin Gish wrote:

> How can I have both statements enabled so that it will automatically choose the right connection on startup without having it do a hiccup for two minutes when I am on the move, e.g. wireless?

https://projects.fsck.ch/profile/

allthough maybe a bit overkill for your purpose...

and I didn't really get around to work on this the last few months, so
it's likely that you have to do a little bit of adjusting of the patches
to get it to work with 5.3 -stable (nothing complicated though).

i'll promise that i'll start working on it again very-soon-now (tm), so
it might eventually get to the state where we can consider including it in
-current.

cheers, t.