Linksys EtherFast 10/100 PCM200 PC Card PCMCIA Question

Rodger Castle tennesseedruid at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 20:15:58 PDT 2004

Good day,

I feel like a complete idiot asking this but here goes:

I just got a Toshiba Tecra 550CDT laptop and installed FreeBSD 5.2.1 Release.  I'm trying to get a
Linksys EtherFast PCM200 working.  I've found a lot of information on older FreeBSD releases, but
am having no luck.  Could someone kindly point me in the right direction to get this thing
working.  I'm sure there are some resources out there somewhere, but I'm not coming up with
anything.

Thank you all for the help.

Rodger