FreeBSD 4.10 on IBM T20 - poor resolution

Graaf, Rob graaf at Phys.LeidenUniv.nl
Mon Aug 9 00:23:18 PDT 2004

Hi Alan,

check the X config file in /etc/X11/XF68Config

or try a new one (from console not running X) by:

$ XFree86 -configure

This creates a new configuration file XF68Config.new where you are locate
(eg. /root/)

If the new setup was ok, cp it over the old one:
$  cp XF68Config.new /etc/X11/XF68Config

More http://www.rdegraaf.nl/FreeBSD/

Greetings Rob