XFree86 Install Monitor and Card for ATI Radion IGP345M?

Craig Booth craigbooth at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 18:54:21 PDT 2004

For XFree86 on FreeBSD 4.9, what do I enter as the information for the video
card - ATI Radion IGP345M PCI - for my Sony VAIO laptop?

During the initial SYSINSTALL setup of Xfree86 on my Sony VAIO PCG-FRV27
laptop under FreeBSD 4.9, the setup goes through the configuration menus,
then says it failed and do I want to try again.  I exited SYSINSTALL and ran
the config option on XFree86, finding out that the generated log shows that
its erroring out on the Monitor/Video Card initialization.

What monitor, card and display settings should I use?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!