Proxim Harmony OEM Works + Patches

Jeremy Bingham jeremy at satanosphere.com
Sat Sep 20 09:43:16 PDT 2003

Yes, the patches have still been working for me, and I did submit a PR
for them. They can be found at:

Just out of curiousity, what did I do wrong exactly? This is the first
time I've submitted a patch to FreeBSD, so I figured there would be some
sort of problem.

Thanks,

-j

On 19/09/03 23:26 -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> Thanks Jeremy.  I've committed these patches...  There were some minor
> reformatting and name tweaks, so you'll get a conflict on your
> update.  Please let me know if they still work for you and if you
> filed a PR.
>
> Warner

/* You are not expected to understand this. */

Captain_Tenille
http://www.satanosphere.com/
jeremy at satanosphere.com

----- End forwarded message -----