Tv tuner card and tv-out card

Anders Nordin anders_nordin at mail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:13:27 PDT 2003

Hi! I'm looking for a pc-card(pcmcia) that can offer me a tv-out so that I can display the picture on my tv.

I'm also going to buy a card that has a tv tuner so that I can watch tv on my Libretto 100ct.

In my country, Sweden, I have been offered very good prices on the following products. I'm hoping that you guys can tell me which products are the best ones for my needs, and other cards that could be interesting since the prices are low. Thanks!

(Tv-cards)
Nogatech TV PC Card
Pantech Real ZV Capture Card PC Card

Argosy MPEG PC Card
Apex MPEG1 PC Card
Apex MPEG2 PC Card

Argosy DVD with Margi chipset PC Card $122 (is that a good price?)
Nogatech Conference PC Card
Nogatech Video On the Go PC Card
Argosy soundcard with midi PC Card
Argosy 16bit soundcard PC Card