GUI app for wireless monitoring?

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Tue Sep 2 04:37:18 PDT 2003

On 2003-09-02, Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 01:57, Nicolas Strina wrote:
> > If you find any stuffs related to wifi's networks please let me know. I am actually using aironet card for my laptop and i try to find some nice tools too.
>
> While it's not a GUI, dstumbler (part of bsd-airtools) isn't all that
> bad.

There's a school of thought that says dstumbler sucks rocks, at
least on a 4.8-R box which it crippled almost instantly.  Dunno
what the problem was -- just killed it and moved on.

--
Greg Black <gjb at gbch.net> <http://www.gbch.net/gjb.html>
GPG signed mail preferred; further information in headers.