Infrared support

Vince Hoffman vince.hoffman at uk.circle.com
Tue Oct 28 02:06:49 PST 2003

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately this just confirms my ignorance about
irda under freebsd ;)

If I correctly understand my (second and closer) reading of the pkg-desc,
birda only works on serial port dongles ?
"A set of utilities to communicate with IrDA devices over an IrDA port
on a serial line."

So my built in infrared port wont work. (toshiba type-0.) Is this correct ?
(guess i buy a dongle if so.)

Thanks
Vince