adhoc mode still broken

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Sun Oct 19 13:27:08 PDT 2003

On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 10:40:50AM -0700, Sam Leffler wrote:
> On Sunday 19 October 2003 01:01 am, Rudolph Pereira wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 09:39:16AM +0200, C. Kukulies wrote:
> > > I tried again with the latest cvsup today and my inhouse WLAN ist
> > > still defunct because adhoc mode seems to be broken.
> >
> > As Flemming Jacobsen suggested to you less than a week ago, it is broken
> > (still, afaik)
> > and sam is working on it. I assume that he will send notification when
> > he has fixed it
>
> I believe adhoc mode for non-ath devices (e.g. wi) should be working as of
> Friday afternoon.  adhoc mode for ath devices is still not working right (it

Thanks. Indeed, it is working again.
I didn't try to boot Windows 2000 again on the notebook, which always
was my reference. I had an October 11 system on the FreeBSD boot
partition on the notebook. Now I gotta fix this tomorrow, when I can connect
to the wire again.

--
Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_physik.rwth-aachen.de