Howto change console screen size?

Tobias Roth roth at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Oct 14 07:52:22 PDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 04:08:04PM +0300, Kari Heikkinen wrote:
> I have Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo A with radeon igp. Console screen looks
> like this
> _____________________________________
> |                                    |
> |      ________________________      |
> |     |                        |     |
> |     |                        |     |
> |     |                        |     |
> |     |                        |     |
> |     |________________________|     |

i have had this on two different laptops (ibm and dell). it is connected
to some graphic card settings. the first time my console screen suddenly
turned small was after i changed some graphic card setting from within
windows (i was trying to use the video out with win xp). i somehow was
able to go back to the original console size by messing again with the
windows display settings, but don't ask me what exactly did.

hope that helps, t.