Support for 3com 3CRWE154G72 wireless 11g card

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sat Oct 4 08:45:06 PDT 2003

In message: <p06002002bba46e790b4c@[10.0.1.4]>
            Brad Knowles <brad.knowles at skynet.be> writes:
: At 2:02 AM -0700 2003/10/04, Johan Petersson wrote:
:
: >  I have not found any reliable information about which chipset
: >  is used, but one page with a Linux 11g driver suggests it
: >  might be an Intersil ISL38xx, perhaps ISL3890. They claim
: >  that their driver works fine.
:
: 	So far as I know, only the Atheros chipset has any support under
: *BSD.  Broadcom won't release the details of their hardware access
: layer (HAL) except under NDA.  Are there any other 802.11g chipsets?

Yes.  Prism/Intersil has a set of 'g' chips called Indigo and Duette.
There's a linux driver for it.

Warner