Xircom Credit Card Ethernet CEM56-100 : xe

Shahab Sanjari sanjari at hrz.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Oct 4 05:32:50 PDT 2003

Well, this message is actually the only thing I get, when I insert the
card, restart and come back from zzz. To be honest, I really don't know
the difference between OLDCARD and NEWCARD. I will try to update with your
patch, and I will write back the results.
Thank you for your reply.
Shahab.

P.S. Do you think downgrading (reinstalling) to stable version 4.8 has any
advantages?