Latitude D800

Jamie Bowden ragnar at sysabend.org
Tue Nov 25 09:29:16 PST 2003

I just got upgraded to a Latitude D800, and have installed FreeBSD 5.1-R
on it.  The onboard NIC is a Broadcom 570x based adapter but it is
currently unrecognized by the bge driver.

I was planning on just adding the PCI ID to the driver and recompiling the
kernel, but before I did this, I just wanted to know if anyone else has
done this and if they were successful.

If no one else has done this yet, and I do this and it works, where's the
best place to submit the PCI ID so it gets included into the driver for
future generations?

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"