PC Card broken w/ FreeBSD-4.8?

Chris BeHanna behanna at zbzoom.net
Mon May 12 07:35:50 PDT 2003

On Monday 12 May 2003 12:45 am, Peggy Wilkins wrote:
> I had been happily running FreeBSD-4.6 on my IBM Thinkpad R31 since
> last July when I decided to install 4.8.  I had been using an Orinoco
> Gold wireless card under 4.6, and now not only won't this card work
> under 4.8, I can't get any PCMCIA cards to work!

    PCMCIA cards work fine here:

behanna at browning> uname -a
FreeBSD browning.pennasoft.com 4.8-RC FreeBSD 4.8-RC #0: Fri Mar 21 23:20:57
EST 2003
behanna at topperwein.pennasoft.com:/raid0/stable/usr/obj/raid0/stable/usr/src/sys/BROWNING
i386

--
Chris BeHanna
Software Engineer                   (Remove "bogus" before responding.)
behanna at bogus.zbzoom.net
                 Turning coffee into software since 1990.