XF86Config

Mike Brown mwbrown at halfzero.net
Fri May 2 08:50:59 PDT 2003

>Hi
>
>I'm trying to run X on FreeBSD 5.0. My machine is a Dell Latitude C810
>with NVIDA GeForce 2Go. Unfortunately I have problems with getting the
>screen to work in X. I found the NVIDA in xf86config, and it seems to
>work, but i cannot get the "HorizSync"-setting right (I guess that's the
>problem, but not sure). Has anyone got any suggestions? Other drivers I
>can try?
>
>Thanks a bunch.

NVIDIA has made drivers for FreeBSD, they and installation instructions
can be found on their website.  Some independent people have modified
the source a bit since some users appear to be having trouble with
NVIDIA's version.  I haven't seen anything about FBSD 5.0, but it's
worth a shot.

-Mike Brown
mwbrown at halfzero.net