Dell 4150 & ACPI-0293: *** Warning: Buffer created with zero length in AML

Eric Masson e-masson at kisoft-services.com
Tue Jun 24 02:59:32 PDT 2003

>>>>> "Stijn" == Stijn Hoop <stijn at win.tue.nl> writes:

 Stijn> Yes I have. Resume has the same problem as ACPI sleep state S3
 Stijn> though, the display stays off. Other people have reported the
 Stijn> display coming back up after about 30-60 seconds but I've never
 Stijn> waited that long :)

 Stijn> MKS2D.EXE worked for me.

Nope here, I've tried different setups yesterday (Partition, file,
different sizes) but acpiconf -s 4 makes the machine get to the bios
suspend routine and then it complains about size or partition not found.

Eric Masson

--
 Depuis ce matin, j'ai une IP en 213.@@@.@@@ et des plumes.
 C'est devenu apparement une IP statique.