Dell 4150 & ACPI-0293: *** Warning: Buffer created with zero length in AML

Kirill Bezzubets kirill at solaris.ru
Tue Jun 24 02:32:50 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 10:04:16AM +0200, Stijn Hoop wrote:

> Yes I have. Resume has the same problem as ACPI sleep state S3 though, the
> display stays off. Other people have reported the display coming back up
> after about 30-60 seconds but I've never waited that long :)

Simply pressing Fn+F8 makes LCD alive again. It's DELL bug, they patched this
one in the latest bioses, although they stopped writing new bioses for my
old Laitide CPi log ago.

--
BR,
Kirill Bezzubets                                CASE-RIPE CASE-RIPN
Head Of Technical Department / N.O.C.           mailto:kirill at solaris.ru
Solaris ISP & Telecommunications Co. Ltd        http://www.solaris.ru