TI-1420 PCMCIA Chipset Problems

Marius Strom marius at marius.org
Sun Jun 22 17:20:17 PDT 2003

Warner,
I've tried the o2micro patch, to no avail..  Haven't ever debugged
threads in the debugger, so if you can let me know what the steps to
debug the cbb thread to "find out where it's at" I'd appreciate it ;)

Also, using 'device card 2' instead of 'device pccard' with PCIC did not
help either.

--
Marius Strom           | Always carry a short length of fibre-optic cable.