FreeBSD laptop with: 56k modem, ethernet, Xfree86

Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche at math.ntnu.no
Sun Jun 22 04:16:52 PDT 2003

+ Mark Santcroos <marks at ripe.net>:

| My laptop says also on the bottom what type it is.

Ah  Trust me to overlook the obvious.

The modem is an Actiontec MD560RD-M007-F, FCC registration
LNQTAI-36176-M5-E.

If there is any way I can use this from FreeBSD, I would be
delighted.  I wonder if these lines in dmesg output originate from the
modem?  I sure don't know what lese it could be, as the machine only
has one serial port (sio0, which works fine).

sio1: configured irq 3 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio1: port may not be enabled

- Harald