multiple DHCP interfaces

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Jun 16 21:57:52 PDT 2003

In message: <3EED1634.30404 at cs.unisa.edu.au>
            Benjamin Close <cisbjc at cs.unisa.edu.au> writes:
: Is there any likely hood this will change in the future? Not beingable
: to do dhcp on more than one interface seems insane.
: For example a laptop with a hardwired ethernet card and a wireless card.

I'd love to remove it.  I don't recall the reasons it was added.  It
is completely insane when you have, say, a laptop with a wired network
built in, which you want to run dhclient on, and you want to run a
dhclient on a wireless interface you plug in...

Warner