realtek 8180 WLAN

Anthony Naggs tony at ubik.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 13:48:37 PDT 2003

In article <200306070246.10066.floreal at iies.es>, Jose M Rodriguez
<floreal at iies.es> writes
>Hi,

Hi.

Please forgive the slow reply.

>You can try Ovislink PCI & Cardbus parts.
>
>They come with Windows & Linux binary drivers.
>
>We're also loking for FreeBSD support of this parts.

I have had a quick look and Ovislink have websites in several countries
- with different wireless products on each site.  :-(

The PC Card WL-1100PCM manual is for a 16-bit PCMCIA card with Intersil
PRISM chipset, the FreeBSD wi driver should work fine with this.

The other products I'm not sure about.

>Please, contact me directly if you need any help. I'm not subscribed to this
>list.

I will email you in a few days.  I am having some trouble arranging a
new domain & mail hosting.

Ciao,
Tony