PDAs supported ? EG Zaurus 750 or others ?

Julian Stacey jhs at tower.berklix.net
Tue Jul 29 10:39:13 PDT 2003

Jason Andresen wrote:
> Julian Stacey wrote:
>
> > Any PDAs supporting BSD yet ? (Zaurus 750 seems nice, but I'm told
> > one can't do more than flash from the native Linux variant to Debian)
> >
> > Please CC List: I'll be selecting a laptop in next few days, & will receive
> >                 mobile@ list, but personal mail will be delayed a week.
>
> BSD on a PDA?  This sounds like a job for NetBSD.
>
> http://netbsd.org/

Damn, I forgot the CPU, Sorry ! I'll go look at http://netbsd.org. Thanks.

( Shame on me for forgetting the CPU !
         One who bemoans the mono-culture Intel CPUs, who designed
         & built own NSC-16032 way way back & owner of a PC532
         http://berklix.org/~jhs/txt/pc532.html too.
         Oh well, we're getting a few Arch's now in Free, too.  )

-
Julian Stacey       Freelance Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !   Schnupftabak probieren.