Compaq Armada 1500c APM weirdness

Roberto Marcos (IDMEA English Training) robertmarcos at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Dec 31 21:58:09 PST 2003

Hi:

There is something you may help me with since by reading about your APM
weirdness problem, I guess you are pretty experienced with this compaq
model.

I have tried several times to configure different USB devices like a camara,
a printer and even a mouse plugged to the USB port and they are simply not
recognized by the computer in any moment.

Do you know why does this happen?

Is there anything I can do to make it usefull?

I would really apreciate your help, thank.

Norman Marcos.
---