I think I wounded by Prism card

yussef yussef at claygirl.org
Sun Dec 28 00:40:44 PST 2003

Any changes to this problem with your wireless card?
Im having a very similar problem with my prism 2.5 wireless pci card,
which i use as an access point. Im running under 4x [tried it on 4.8 and
4.9 with the same results]. It used to work fine. no weird error
messages or watchdog timeouts. Then about a month and a half ago, i
realized the access point was offline. I was forced to reboot the system
to get it back online, but then moving large amounts of data over the
wireless connection caused the same problem. As far as i know, I made
no changes to the system [such as updating to -stable or even a more
recent patch release]. I also havent changed the firmware since first
getting the card and updating to the 1.04.09 station firmware [primary
is 1.00.07].
I was planning to update my access point to 5.x, but it seems this
might not help solve the problem.
Anyway, I'm interested to know if theres been any solutions or changes
in the problem.
thanks
yussef