Mobile Problem

Vince Vielhaber vev at michvhf.com
Thu Aug 14 03:53:54 PDT 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Nor Azman Shahimi wrote:

> Hi there anybody.
>
> I had just finished install my home agents. how could i check wether the
> home agent is running or not. For the time being im using cable to make sure
> the mobile Ip is running. What do i need to do if im using a D-Link DWL 650+
> wifi card what config should i do for it.

You have only two choices.  Throw it out or use it on a windoze machine.
It uses the TI chipset and they'll only release windows drivers.  They
also won't release any docs for it.   They did tell me that if I wanted
a copy of the Windows XP driver source code they'd be happy to get it to
me... for $100,000!

Vince.
--
 Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!  http://www.pop4.net/