Compaq Evo N600c

Jack.W.Parks at alltel.com Jack.W.Parks at alltel.com
Thu Aug 7 06:08:32 PDT 2003

Yes, but you have to upgrade your BIOS.

http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/EvoNotebook/us/download/18635.ht
ml

I'm running 5.1-Release.  I did a clean install after upgrading my BIOS
to remove my APM configs (and any horrible hacking I might have
attempted).  I'm not having any problems, but I'm not using any power
management features yet either.  I dual boot with XP, so when I boot
into FreeBSD I leave the Laptop plugged in.

Now, If I could just get Crossover Office working...XP is gone.

Jack