Firmware Upgrade MA311

vizion communication vizion at ixpres.com
Sun Apr 20 17:48:56 PDT 2003

Agreed I do -- my you have been busy ;-)

I have just two questions for you (assuming I have the right
files):

 1. The ReliaWave Upgrade Instructions
http;//www.demarctech.com/techsupport/rw-wireless-cards-supp
ort/firmware-upgrade-how-to.htm
 refers only to pcmcia cards - am I to assume that the
WinUpdate installer (WinUpdate-0-7-0.zip)also copes with PCI
cards? (I want to be careful b4 jumping in - I know you can
fry flash if things are not done right!)

2. Similar query for the set up instructions
http;//www.demarctech.com/techsupport/rw-wireless-cards-supp
ort/free-bsd-setup.htm
 for FreeBSD which also only refers to pcmcia.

Thanks for all your help

David