PCcard support still broken in 4.7-R

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Sat Apr 19 01:57:52 PDT 2003

On 2003-04-16, M. Warner Losh wrote:

> I still need access to a laptop that has an o2micro pcmcia/cardbus
> bridge. :-(  I'd settle for someone finding one in ebay and pointing
> me at the auction...

Sigh, I haven't been able to locate one yet.

Given that the code in FreeBSD-4.3 works perfectly with the
hardware in question, is there any reasonable way of extracting
that part and incorporating it in 4.7 or 4.8 rather than trying
to "fix" the later code?  OR is that a completely insane idea?

Greg

--
Greg Black <gjb at gbch.net> <http://www.gbch.net/gjb.html>
GPG signed mail preferred; further information in headers.