USB issues with Aladdin M5237 -- debug output

Cliff L. Biffle cbiffle at safety.net
Fri Apr 18 17:01:00 PDT 2003

On Friday 18 April 2003 01:02 pm, Anish Mistry wrote:
> What is your dmesg output when you add "device alpm" to your kernel?  Mine
> also works, but also don't detach properly.

I may have misstated -- my USB just plain doesn't work, ever. :-)  Though the
good news is that, because nothing happens on attach, I don't have any
specific problems with -detach-....

I've been having a lot of issues with alpm also.  The output from its
probe-and-attach sequence:

alpm0: <AcerLabs M15x3 Power Management Unit> at device 17.0 on pci0
alpm0: host/noslave 74K
alpm0: Could not allocate Bus space
device_probe_and_attach: alpm0 attach returned 6

-Cliff L. Biffle