orinoco gold pcmcia question

iCe ice799 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 22:32:37 PDT 2003

Hey, I've been having alot of trouble getting my
PCMCIA orinoco gold card to work. I'm using FreeBSD
5.0-RELEASE i did a fresh standard install from that.

I added pccard_enable="YES" in my /etc/rc.conf and in
/etc/defaults/rc.conf

so when it boots i log in and i do ps -auwx | grep
pccardd

nothing. i try pccardc dumpcis: 0 Slots found.

from my dmesg:
pcib2: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 30.0 on pci0
pci2: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib2
cbb0: <RF5C475 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 3.0 on
pci2
cardbus0: <CardBus bus> on cbb0
pccard0: <16-bit PCCard bus> on cbb0
pcib2: slot 3 INTA is routed to irq 11

anyone have any idea what i can do?

o yeah, i'm not subscribed to this list, so if you can
please lemme know how i can go about joining.. thanks

thanks,
ice799 at yahoo.com