Guide to revert DIR-825 to stock firmware

Oleksandr Rybalko ray at ddteam.net
Thu Oct 17 06:14:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

try to hold reset while power on for about 15 seconds.
Then assign 192.168.0.2/24 on you NIC and try to navigate to
http://192.168.0.1/.
Better to remove previous ARP entry for 192.168.0.1, it may have different
MAC address.
If there is what I expect you, will see so called crash mode Web UI. Just
select file with original FW and click update.

чт, 17 жовт. 2019 о 00:47 Nenhum_de_Nos <matheus at eternamente.info> пише:

> Hi guys,
>
> I had in my memory that there was the link to the recover-firmware process
> on the DIR-825 wiki page for freebsd mips. Now I go there and can't find
> it. I looked even in the wiki history.
>
> Does anyone could point to a guide? I have some old FreeBSD there and as I
> saw all talks about old arch being dropped from FreeBSD codebase I thought
> I could set this hardware back on factory grounds.
>
> Thanks,
>
> matheus

WBW
-------