new board support - QCA9533

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Wed Nov 18 08:03:08 UTC 2015

Hiya,

I've just added board support for the QCA9531/QCA9533 SoCs
("Honeybee".) It looks like someone took an AR934x and made it AR933x
sized. It has a 2x2 2GHz wifi radio, usb, AR934x style 10/100 ethernet
switch and other normal atheros goodies.

The AP143 is the only board currently supported. It has 4MB flash, so
I run off of USB. I've tested SPI flash, ethernet and the ethernet
switch - they all seem to work okay.

I haven't yet added the wifi support - I'll have to crime updates from
linux ath9k and shoehorn it into the vendor hal we're using. I'll send
out a separate announcement once that's done.

Good luck!

-a