More trapframe panics

Joe Holden lists at rewt.org.uk
Sun Feb 2 03:13:39 UTC 2014

On 27/01/2014 17:03, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi joe,
>
> Can you post the backtrace? And resolve the symbol names for each of
> the stackframes that show up?
>
> It could be that there's some code doing dumb crap with stack frames
> that we can fix in the source.
>

> -a

I tried to get a backtrace (it fell on its arse within 10 hrs of being
booted), doing minimal traffic (3 meg at most) and basic pf nat... I
actually have one from a few months ago that is fine on 10.0-CURRENT,
doing 100+ meg so something must have changed.

Since this is my only access to the internet here it is a bit of a PITA
when it breaks and I couldn't actually get a useful backtrace as it just
spewed multiple pages of perhaps relevant info but I didn't have the
ability to capture it then, will try again next time...