Bringing up mips74k support

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sat Sep 28 09:20:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'll post a patch soon, but the TL;DR version:

* the CCA attributes are different on mips74k. I think the cached
attribtute is 0x0, rather than the default. Check the mips platform support
on netbsd - it has a special case for mips74k.
* The hazard should be EHB, not NOP or SSNOP
* .. should the hazard be SSNOP for mips24k, rather than "nop;nop;nop.." ?
* We're missing hazards around the TLB operations in various places in .c
and .S code, sigh.

But with the above, it's enough to bring the AR9344 up to mountroot> .

Thanks,

-adrian