DIR-825D1

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Sep 9 19:45:42 UTC 2013

On Sep 9, 2013, at 1:05 PM, Boris Samorodov wrote:

> ftp://ftp.wart.ru/pub/misc/DIR-825D1.console.log.txt

With RealTek NIC and WLAN parts, I'd say you have one of the RealTek MIPS CPUs. The RTL8652 if I had to make a guess, since there's a USB attachment that's specific to that SoC in the output.

It looks like the flash is 8MB, ram 64MB.

Right now in the tree, all I see is RT305x support. I'm not at all familiar with RealTek's product line, so maybe it's a good place to start? But I imagine it will be some work...

Warner