Octeon MAC address

Juli Mallett jmallett at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 28 03:06:19 UTC 2011

CCing Andrew and Marcel who had made changes to eliminate the use of
bootinfo.  I suspect this is the right change, and hope they'll be
able to take a look at it.  You may want to check that other fields
that can be copied from the bootinfo to sysinfo are — obviously
anything not passed to the minimal sysinfo initialize call will not be
available unless we add it explicitly here.

Good catch!

Thanks,
Juli.