Current development status of FreeBSD MIPS and how to contribute?

Randall Stewart rrs at lakerest.net
Mon Jan 18 00:57:41 UTC 2010

Song Li:

Good to here from you ;-)

Well our general conspirator and coordinator is

bsdimp.. imp at freebsd.org aka Warner Losh.

Warner is currently working on the cavium.

I am working in my spare time on RMI/XLR

There are bunches of other folks as well that contribute we
can all be found on #bsdmips in IRC.

What hardware do you have available to play with... since you are
at stanford you must be in the bay area ;-)

If you want to meet some time let me know ;-D